Need Help With Flood Cleanup?
Pride Restoration of NC Offers flood cleanup services in the Wilmington NC area.
How To Handle Flood Cleanup
Flooding caused by tropical storms or hurricanes can be devastating, and we know them all too well here in the Wilmington, NC area. If you experience flood damage, it is important to act quickly and rationally. That’s where Pride Restoration of NC comes in.
You may be overwhelmed with having to decide who to call first in the event of flooding, but we’ve made it simple. When you call Pride Restoration of NC, we can handle both the insurance claims process and the flood cleanup process. We are available 24/7 and can provide emergency flood damage cleanup whenever you need it. As soon as you call us, we arrive at your home or business immediately and begin extracting the water and drying the space. We also remove any furniture or fixtures that are damaged or in danger of becoming damaged. Doing this allows us to prevent further water damage or even mold growth.
Flood Cleanup Services
- Flood basement cleanup – The most common area we see flooding is in the basement. Our experts can inspect and clean up your basement flooding in record time.
- Structural drying– We can handle flood damage to a small room, entire home, or even a commercial building.
- Contents drying – Some memories are just too important to be discarded. Our content drying service safely removes water and mold from your personal effects, from furniture to photo albums.
- Specialty drying – Hardwood flooring, concrete, confined spaces, & crawl spaces can be difficult to dry. Our specialty drying services ensure that all of the water is removed from these areas after a flood.
- Decontamination- During flood damage cleanup, we make sure that no outside chemicals or sewage from flood water remain in your home or business.
- Emergency board up – In the event of flood cleanup, you may need to leave your home temporarily. We provide building and window board-up, tarp-over, and temporary electricity for extreme situations.
- Emergency storage: Depending on the level of damage, we have a protocol for inventory-ing, packing, storing, cleaning, and returning your belongings.
Staying Safe After A Flood
Even after flood waters have receded, it can take days, weeks, or even months to eliminate health and safety hazards due to heavy flooding totally. Flooding can cause dangerous black mold growth which can lead to breathing problems. Read more about you can protect yourself and your family from flooding health hazards here.
Trust The Flood Cleanup Specialists
When flooding occurs, it’s important to act quickly. If you are experiencing flooding, call us as soon as possible for flood damage cleanup services. Fast treatment will help reduce damage and mold health hazards. Remember- Immediate action is important.
Flood basement cleanup should be handled promptly. Call us 24/7 to secure your property and personal belongings from any further damage. Call Pride Restoration Of NC at (910) 302-3155!
Pride Restoration Of NC is the most comprehensive resource for flood cleanup Wilmington, NC.
Restoration Services In Wilmington NC Region
Fill Out The Form Below To Contact
Pride Restoration Of NC
or Call (910) 302-3155
Flood Damage Restoration FAQs
The first thing you should do is call Pride Restoration of NC at (910) 302-3155. We will gather information about the damage and inspect the area before contacting your insurance company.
Flood cleanup can vary depending on the size of the building and the amount of flood damage. The cleaning and drying phase can be completed as quickly as possible. The repair process varies depending on the size of the job and the amount of work required. Our team will provide a detailed estimate on the amount of time it will take to complete the job
Costs vary depending on the level of damage and how large of an area is affected. Pride Restoration of NC works with your insurance company to determine if your policy covers the flood damage and makes sure you are paying a fair price.
Hidden water damage can be found in your floors, walls, and ceiling after a flood. The best way to look for hidden water damage is to keep an eye out for mold, condensation, peeling paint, and a musty odor.
This typically depends on how long the water has been standing or present on your floor. Our flood cleanup experts can help you decide the best course of action.